FuelerLinx Terms of Service
These license terms are an agreement between DegaTech Systems, Inc.. dba FuelerLinx and you. The following Terms of Service govern your use of the FuelerLinx website, web application, and all of the products and services offered by DegaTech Systems, Inc.
If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, you are not authorized to access or use the FuelerLinx web site or the services provided here. By using the FuelerLinx web site or the services provided thereon, you agree to be, and are, bound by these Terms of Service, as well as any additional terms, specific to the particular services for which you register.
These Terms of Service may be updated from time to time, so please check back frequently. You acknowledge and agree that your continued use of the FuelerLinx web site, web application, and services after any such update signifies your acceptance of such modified Terms of Service.
By using this Web Site, you signify you have read and accepted the Terms of Service of this Web Site and services. If you do not agree to these Conditions, do not use the Web Site.
FuelerLinx Software User License Agreement
The FuelerLinx web application is maintained by DegaTech System, Inc. dba FuelerLinx.
BY USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THEM, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE.
AS DESCRIBED BELOW, YOUR INSTALLATION OF THIS SOFTWARE ALSO OPERATES AS YOUR CONSENT TO THE TRANSMISSION OF CERTAIN STANDARD COMPUTER INFORMATION.
If you comply with these license terms, you have the rights below.
1. INSTALLATION AND USE RIGHTS. You may install and use any number of copies of the software.
2. SCOPE OF LICENSE. The software is licensed, not sold. This agreement only gives you some rights to use the software. DegaTech Systems, Inc. reserves all other rights. Unless applicable law gives you more rights despite this limitation, you may use the software only as expressly permitted in this agreement. In doing so, you must comply with any technical limitations in the software that only allow you to use it in certain ways.
You may not:
- work around any technical limitations in the software; applicable law expressly permits, despite this limitation;
- publish the software for others to copy;
- rent, lease or lend the software; or
- transfer the software or this agreement to
- transfer the software or this agreement to any third party.
3. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. The software is subject to United States export laws and regulations. You must comply with all domestic and international export laws and regulations that apply to the software. These laws include restrictions on destinations, end users and end use.
4. SUPPORT SERVICES. Because this software is “as is,” we may not provide support services for it.
5. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This agreement, and the terms for supplements, Updates, Internet-based services and support services that you use, are the entire agreement for the software and support services.
6. Applicable Law.
a. United States. If you acquired the software in the United States, California state law governs the interpretation of this agreement and applies to claims for breach of it, regardless of conflict of laws principles. The laws of the state where you live govern all other claims, including claims under state consumer protection laws, unfair competition laws, and in tort.
b. Outside the United States. If you acquired the software in any other country, the laws of that country apply.
7. LEGAL EFFECT. This agreement describes certain legal rights. You may have other rights under the laws of your country. You may also have rights with respect to the party from whom you acquired the software. This agreement does not change your rights under the laws of your country if the laws of your country do not permit it to do so.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. The software is licensed “as-is.” You bear the risk of using it. DegaTech Systems, Inc. gives no express warranties, guarantees or conditions. You may have additional consumer rights under your local laws which this agreement cannot change. To the extent permitted under your local laws, DegaTech Systems, Inc. excludes the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
9. Limitation on and Exclusion of Remedies and Damages. You can recover from DegaTech Systems, Inc. and its suppliers only direct damages up to U.S. $5.00. You cannot recover any other damages, including consequential, lost profits, special, indirect or incidental damages.
This limitation applies to the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you because your country may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential or other damages.
Effective: January 14, 2016